Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Veep Debate and a note about the Game

I thought Edwards looked like a young kid debating his dad...you know the way we all felt...like we knew everything when we really didn't.

I thought the Vice President looked focused and strong and ready to take it to the boy wonder. I half expected him at some point to turn to him and say 'Who's your daddy?!'

You'll recall that I thought Kerry won the first Presidential debate....but tonight it was Cheney's night. I thought he won and I don't really think it will matter much. I don't think a veep can win a president an election...he might could lose one for his running mate...but largely, I don't think it matters much.

My call is for Cheney.

And as to the probably more watched television event of the evening, Minnesota Twins' outfielder Tori Hunter is a stud.