Tonight's debate is the town hall type...supposed to be an audience of undecideds...topics are going to be domestic.
I don't know how many people will be watching...history tells us it will be fewer than watched the last one. Plus it's Friday and there are baseball playoff games going on.
If you win a debate and no one watched it, did you really win it? I bet I know the answer that: you will know if Kerry wins.
Look for new jobs numbers to be highlighted...that will not be good for the president.
But where is the talk about the death penalty? (Ramesh Ponnuru)
I will interested in the death penalty, same-sex marriage, abortion, economy, immigration. Those are the exchanges I'll be watching. And will the president take Kerry's record in the Senate to him? One more thing to look for...how will the topic of the WMD report come up if tonight is supposed to be domestic issues?
For everyone else, there's Derek Jeter and Tori Hunter just a click away.
Finally, I guess we can all sleep safely at night now. Martha Stewart is in prison.