Ted Kennedy: blah, blah, blah.
Gephardt: pretty good....was waiting for the 'my dad was a milk delivery truck driver' part...I wasn't disappointed. listening to Gephardt and now knowing that would be like listening to Kerry and not knowing he served in Vietnam (he did?).
Tom Daschle: a little loud, a little long, a little too much for my money. I did like when he told the story about the first time he spoke at a convention they didn't have all the technology...that they didn't have a podium that would be lowered...that he had to stand on a peach crate he got from Miller's Market...because 'I am such a short man'....I thought that was regreshingly candid. so i will give him a B+.
Howard Dean: a wild man...fun to watch...he received the longest sustained applause so far in the convention....longer than Hillary....longer than Bill. I still like listening to Howard Dean...like i still like watching the Three Stooges. You don't have to believe everything they say and do...just enjoy the show.
Barack Obama: great speaker...future star. A+ (Clinton/Obama '08...you heard it here first)
Ron Reagan: a puker...no great communicator. D
Teresa Kerry: a very interesting person...a very interesting woman. a bit strange, but in an attractive way. Her husband is running for president and she said almost nothing about him. Her talk was too long, but I will give her a C.